We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Focus rectangle

Hi Clay, Could you please advice on the following problem: I have two databound grids on one tab. When I move from cell to cell of the same grid, everything is OK. But when I click the cell on the second grid, the cell of the first grid which was just left keeps a dotted rectangle. Is there a way not to have that rectangle? Thanks in advance.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2004 11:13 AM UTC

The ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior controls this behavior. Try this setting: this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.WhenGridActive;

IR Irina September 22, 2004 11:55 AM UTC

I set that property in designer. It doesn''t help...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2004 01:07 PM UTC

Try GridShowCurrentCellBorder.AlwaysVisible Then the frame will always be drawn. Stefan

IR Irina September 22, 2004 01:36 PM UTC

still doesn''t work... Which properties settings in the code could affect that? Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2004 06:10 PM UTC

Does setting ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior to other settings affect the appearance in any way? This is the property that should control how/when you see the currentcell framed. If you do a search in your code for ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior, it only shows up once for each grid in the designer code, and no where else? Can you post a sample project showing the problem?

IR Irina September 22, 2004 07:08 PM UTC

That property did not appear in designer code at all when I set it in form designer. It is strange... So I set it in designer code directly and now it works. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon