We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ComboBox Cells selection event?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19249 Sep 21,2004 11:45 PM Sep 22,2004 04:22 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Sue Harris
Asked On September 21, 2004 11:45 PM

Hi, Is there any event I can hook that fires immediately when an item in a combo box cell is selected? I''m using a virtual GridControl, and what I want to do is update another cells value immediately the combo box selection is made, but I can''t find the right event. Any suggestions? Thanks, Sue

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2004 04:22 AM

Hi Sue, you could handle CurrentCellCloseDropDown and call CurrentCell.EndEdit to force the value and then in CurrentCellEditingComplete update other values. Maybe CurrentCellChanged might also be an alternative. If you need even more control then you would have to subclass the combobox cell type and listen to selection events of the ListBoxPart that shows the items in the dropdown list. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;