We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Borders.Bottom.Color property

I am trying to set the color of a row to blue. However, when I try to set the color by this code: Me.GridControl.RowStyles(1).Borders.Bottom = New GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard, Color.Blue) the bordercolor does not change. What am I doing wrong? It seems that it works for any BorderStyle except Standard.

2 Replies

TE Ted September 17, 2004 02:38 PM UTC

>I am trying to set the color of a row to blue. However, when I try to set the color by this code: > >Me.GridControl.RowStyles(1).Borders.Bottom = New GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard, Color.Blue) > >the bordercolor does not change. What am I doing wrong? It seems that it works for any BorderStyle except Standard. I am trying to set the Row''s border bottom to the color blue. not the backcolor of the cell.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2004 03:09 PM UTC

Color is only supported for solid border styles. Me.GridControl.RowStyles(1).Borders.Bottom = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Blue)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon