We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

managing focus in tabeditadv

Let''s say I create a form with a TabControlAdv containing a couple of pages with some controls into it. How can I give the focus to a specific control in the page when the form loads? I attach a dummy sample with a do-nothing form with a TabControlAdv. I''d like it to load with the text box in the first page focused. Thanks in advance! FocusTest_6825.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2004 07:33 PM UTC

Hi Daniele, Thanks for the test sample. You could achieve this by handling the main form''s Loadevent as shown below : private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { //_txtToBeFocused.Focus(); this.ActiveControl = this._txtToBeFocused; } Please refer to the modified sample attached here that illustrates the same, and let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon