We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Force a SaveCellInfo in virtual grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19108 Sep 17,2004 12:57 PM UTC Sep 17,2004 01:05 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Dan
Asked On September 17, 2004 12:57 PM UTC

I have a virtual grid that a user can be editing, and be currently editing a value in a particular cell. Then the user selects a menu choice, which goes and reads the underlying datasource to do some action. The datasource does not contain the lastest changes to the cell currently being edited, since SaveCellInfo has not been called. How can I programatically force a SaveCellInfo? (I don''t really want to programatically move the current cell selection to do it) Thanks!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 17, 2004 01:04 PM UTC

You can try grid.CurrentCell.EndUpdate(); grid.Binder.EndUpdate(); The first call end the updating of teh currentcell and the second should flush any cached row changes to the datasource.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 17, 2004 01:05 PM UTC

Oops. I was thinking GridDataBoundGrid. In a GridControl, calling grid.CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges should do the trick.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;