We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Positioning issue

Hi, I''ve found what appears to be a positioning issue with symbols created on the diagram component under any circumstance. To recreate: Load the Diagram Builder example shipped with the product. Load any symbol palette (say flowchart shapes). Create any two symbols and create a link between them with the link tool. Select everything on the diagram. Move the entire selection. The symbol shapes will move to the correct position, however the link connecting them will be completely displaced, as if it is operating on a different positioning scale. Moving one of the connected symbols will cause the link to redraw itself correctly. Is there any way to force the diagram to automatically compensate for this after nodes have been moved? Coul you also please provide any information on a release date for the next version of the component? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2004 07:27 PM UTC

Hi Timlin This issue has been addressed and I was unable to reproduce the problem in a newer version of Evalution we are currently testing. It should be up later next week. If you open a support incident using Direct-Trac, I can provide you download instructions to this build of the Evaluation version. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon