We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion Version?

Can someone tell me what version of Syncfusion Essential Tools that the IntegerTextBox was first introduced? I recently acquired some code that I have to make modifications on and when trying to build with Syncfusion libraries of 1.6.1.0, the reference to Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.IntegerTextBox is unable to be resolved making me think the codebase was actually built with a newer version of the libraries than what I have been told. Thanks

1 Reply

DA Dan September 16, 2004 01:47 PM UTC

Disregard request - I did not realize that my .NET solution was actually referencing version older versions of the library - I must have installed version 1.6.1.0 along side my older version. So to answer my own question...it appears IntegerTextBox was in version 1.6.1.0. >Can someone tell me what version of Syncfusion Essential Tools that the IntegerTextBox was first introduced? I recently acquired some code that I have to make modifications on and when trying to build with Syncfusion libraries of 1.6.1.0, the reference to Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.IntegerTextBox is unable to be resolved making me think the codebase was actually built with a newer version of the libraries than what I have been told. >Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon