We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Merging StatusBar?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1896 Dec 3,2002 05:09 PM Dec 4,2002 07:18 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
rastio
Asked On December 3, 2002 05:09 PM

One thing I’m missing from the Tools is a merging status bar. I want to have a status bar on MDI form (as I have MDI menu). Then I'll put another status bar on my child form (as child form menu). When the child form is activated I want child status bar to display in MDI form (just like merged menu). Are you thinking about something like this in the next release? Thanks.

Prakash S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 4, 2002 07:18 AM

Hi, Thank you for bringing this feature to our attention. While we currently have no plans for such an implementation, this certainly does seem like a very nifty functionality. A feature request has been logged, and we will do our best to provide this in a future version of Essential Tools. Prakash, Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;