We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Visual Studio 2005 vs Syncfusion

Hello, I am currently a very happy customer of Syncfusion''s Essential Suite. However, my subscription license is up for renewal. Could you please tell me what enhancements over the native VS.NET 2005 controls you plan to implement in the upcoming versions of Essential Suite? Feel free to email me your response. Thanks, Andrew

2 Replies

PL Paul Laudeman September 21, 2004 10:30 AM UTC

Based on my experience with Syncfusion''s suite and their technical support, I''d feel more comfortable using their controls that will be actively supported rather than trusting that everything MS will give us out of the box with 2005 will perfectly for the next 2-3 years (or at least until the first service pack). -Paul >Hello, > >I am currently a very happy customer of Syncfusion''s Essential Suite. However, my subscription license is up for renewal. Could you please tell me what enhancements over the native VS.NET 2005 controls you plan to implement in the upcoming versions of Essential Suite? Feel free to email me your response. > >Thanks, > >Andrew

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2004 08:10 PM UTC

Thanks for your post Paul. What you''ve said makes sense. Thanks, Andrew > >Based on my experience with Syncfusion''s suite and their technical support, I''d feel more comfortable using their controls that will be actively supported rather than trusting that everything MS will give us out of the box with 2005 will perfectly for the next 2-3 years (or at least until the first service pack). > >-Paul > > >>Hello, >> >>I am currently a very happy customer of Syncfusion''s Essential Suite. However, my subscription license is up for renewal. Could you please tell me what enhancements over the native VS.NET 2005 controls you plan to implement in the upcoming versions of Essential Suite? Feel free to email me your response. >> >>Thanks, >> >>Andrew

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon