We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docked Controls Not Visible

Hi, I have a DockingManager on my form and it is Docking 3 controls Tab style at the bottom of the screen. I used the designer to set all of this up. Everything was working fine, but then one time I ran the app and all the docked controls were gone, there was no Tab bar at the bottom of the screen. The controls are still visible in the designer and all have Visible = true; I have not touched the SetDockVisible method at all; I want the controls to always be visible. I had changed some code prior to this, but nothing to do with the DockingManager at all; Any idea what is causing this? TIA, Cole

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2004 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Cole, Are you setting "Persist State" to true?, If so, could you try the following 1) You can delete the persisted state by deleting the data in Isolated Storage folder present in the directory. This would restore the state to the default state seen in the designer. C:\Documents and Settings\{user name}\Local Settings\Application Data\IsolatedStorage 2) Please take a look at this KB article http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10406 This discusses other options for persisting the dock state. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >I have a DockingManager on my form and it is Docking 3 controls Tab style at the bottom of the screen. I used the designer to set all of this up. Everything was working fine, but then one time I ran the app and all the docked controls were gone, there was no Tab bar at the bottom of the screen. The controls are still visible in the designer and all have Visible = true; I have not touched the SetDockVisible method at all; I want the controls to always be visible. > >I had changed some code prior to this, but nothing to do with the DockingManager at all; > >Any idea what is causing this? > >TIA, >Cole

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon