We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sample use for OnRangeInserted and OnRangeDeleted

Hi, I came across a discussion on the forum to use OnRangeInserted and OnRangeDeleted to increase grid performance along with Scroll Window while inserting and deleting rows in virtual mode. Can you provide me some sample code on how should I go about using it. I looked for the same in SyncFusion samples, but was unable to get any. Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 13, 2004 09:55 AM UTC

In a GridControl that holds its own data, and in a GridDataBoundGrid, you can get this behavior just by setting the OptimizeInsertRemoveCells property. But in a virtual grid, you have to actually call ScrollWindow currently. Here is a sample that shows how to set the OptimizeInsertRemoveCells where its works to optimize removing rows. On the left of the sample screen, you will see a list ot rows that get redrawn as the result of deleting a row in one of the grids. The sample also shows you you can call scrollwindow in a virtual grid case to get a similar optimization. InsertDeleteSample_465.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon