We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

User grid Region

Is there a way to define an region of a grid to be the only area accessible to a user? Say, for instance, region A100 to D150? Scroll bars would show properly bases on this region, etc.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 10, 2004 08:49 PM UTC

There are no property settings that would enable this behavior. I am not sure what you had in mind to provide the data for the grid (whether it is a GridDataBoundGrid or a GridControl holding data or a virtual GridControl). But you could try to use a virtual grid where the data you provide there the virtual events is exactly teh data you want your user to see in the grid.

JC John Creviston September 13, 2004 12:33 PM UTC

Thanks Clay. We have a large spreadsheet-type application where we show many different summary views of the data. The summary information is calculated using the formulas in the grid. I can provide these different views using the SF worksheet tabs functionality, but I thought, if all the data and formulas were in a single worksheet, it might perform a little faster. It may not make any difference except for requiring longer cell references for the formulas across sheets. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon