I have a grid control and I am trying to print it. In my grid I have floating cells. The print preview dialog shows the floating cells correctly only if the rows are shown on the screen.
E.g.: If my grid has 100 rows. Rows 1-10 are shown on screen, they look fine in print preview/Print. 11-100 cells are chopped off.
If I page down couple of times, rows 1-30 are shown on screen, they look fine in print preview/Print. 31-100 cells are chopped off.
Can you see my attached sample and let me know what is happening?
1. Execute the program. Do not resize the window. This will change the size of the grid.
2. Click "Set Data" button.
3. Click "Print Preview" button. Notice that only upto Row #10 have cells spanned. Rest of the rows have Col A chopped off.
4. Close the Print Preview dialog. Hit Page Down using scroll bar.
5. Click "Print Preview" button. Notice that only upto Row #20 have cells spanned. Rest of the rows have Col A chopped off.
6. You can try different combinations of "GridFloatCellsMode" and "Use Text Offset" checkbox. None of the combonations seems to be working properly.
7. Now resize the window and see the change.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team December 3, 2002 09:39 AM
Thanks for your sample, and reporting this problem.
We will have to fix this in our code base. I have entered it in our defects database (ID#69) so you can track it from your home page in Direct Trac, and see when it has been fixed in a patch.