We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerAdv

The "NoneButton" seems to have lost it''s function while the "TodayButton" still works in DateTimePickerAdv. The problem is reproduced in the DateTimePickerAdvDemo. I''m using Essential Suite 2.1.0.9

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 10, 2004 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Martin, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I could observe this problem here and have notified the development team in this regard. For now, you could please use the following workaround : Handle the DateTimePickerAdv.Calendar.NoneButton''s Click event handler as shown in the code snippet below for this purpose. this.dateTimePickerAdv1.Calendar.NoneButton.Click += new EventHandler(None_Clicked); private void None_Clicked(object sender, EventArgs args) { this.dateTimePickerAdv1.IsNullDate = true; } The sample showing this is attached here. Best regards, Stephen. >The "NoneButton" seems to have lost it''s function while the "TodayButton" still works in DateTimePickerAdv. >The problem is reproduced in the DateTimePickerAdvDemo. >I''m using Essential Suite 2.1.0.9

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon