We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to change the default drop down list number

I''m using e.Style.CellType = "ComboBox"; but want to change the equiv of MaxDropDownItems so that the scroll bar doesn''t show How do i do this?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 7, 2004 11:29 AM UTC

You need to change the DropDownRows on the embedded droplist (which can vary from cell to cell). Here is a forum thread that has some code snippets. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=7330

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2004 06:34 AM UTC

if i ''globally'' set the default to say 20 using Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellRenderer cr = (Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridComboBoxCellRenderer)sortGrid.CellRenderers["ComboBox"]; if (cr.ListBoxPart is GridComboBoxListBoxPart) ((GridComboBoxListBoxPart)cr.ListBoxPart).DropDownRows = 20; then on datasource bound combos you seem to end up with blank rows on the end which must be a bug. this is with version 2.0.5.1

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2004 07:50 AM UTC

Version 2.1.0.9 has a fix for this. The problem usually shows up when dropdownrows was set to a larger value (greater than 6 or 8).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon