We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

IndentLevel and HAlign corruption

These properties kill each other, much like the old Bold bug. The first cell to use both may look fine, but another cell will alter the HAlign after the IndentLevel is set, or change the IndentLevel after the HAlign is set. Not necessarily easy to reproduce with a simple example, but consistent on my complex project, so please look into this deeply. Thanks, Greg

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2004 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Greg, I was able to see some related issues with setting the indent level. We will investigate this issue deeply. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >These properties kill each other, much like the old Bold bug. > >The first cell to use both may look fine, but another cell will alter the HAlign after the IndentLevel is set, or change the IndentLevel after the HAlign is set. > >Not necessarily easy to reproduce with a simple example, but consistent on my complex project, so please look into this deeply. > >Thanks, >Greg

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon