We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Incorrect icon drawing in GroupBar

I''ve just upgraded to v2.1.0.9. I''ve noticed that the icon display on the GroupBar control in stacked mode has changed (please see attached image). Previously (using v2.0.5.1) the display was fine - now the icons are being drawn at the wrong size (too large). I''m setting the icon from an ImageList containing 16x16 bitmaps as follows; Bitmap bmp = iconList.Icons.Image[iconId] as Bitmap; barItem.Icon = Icon.FromHandle(bmp.GetHicon()); Is this a known problem, or has there been a change of which I am unaware? Thanks! gbar_icon_2010.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 2, 2004 08:08 PM UTC

Hi Mike, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I could observe this issue here and it appears to be a shortcoming in our GroupBar control. I have notified the development team about this, and have logged a QA report #556 in this regard. We will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest, and include the fixes in our future releases. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MW Mike Woolley September 3, 2004 05:37 AM UTC

Thanks for your prompt response. Just a couple of questions - Is there any way I can work around this (choosing a different icon size, different method of providing icons, etc.) as it''s rather urgent that I get this sorted out? How can I track the progress of the fault/fix? Many thanks.

MW Mike Woolley September 3, 2004 05:38 AM UTC

Sorry, should have also asked whether I should be creating Direct-Trac issues instead of using this forum?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 7, 2004 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Mike, I would appreciate if you could open a Direct-Trac incident in this regard. I will update you with more information there. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon