We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

down arrow problem

Hi Clay, Somehow the down arrow stoped working on my databound grid, which has gridDataBoundGrid1.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One property set. After I set the datasource and using gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); gridDataBoundGrid1.EndUpdate(); gridDataBoundGrid1.Focus(); the first row is highlighted and it has triangle, but clicking down arrow doesn''t change anything. Only when I click on the next row, it is selected and highlighted but arrow still doesn''t work. Which property setting could affect that way on my grid because just a couple of days ago the arrow worked? Thanks in advance

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2004 03:27 PM UTC

Try this code to see if it makes things work. gridDataBoundGrid1.EndUpdate(); gridDataBoundGrid1.Focus(); gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); Or you could try this, gridDataBoundGrid1.EndUpdate(); gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.MoveTo(-1, -1); gridDataBoundGrid1.Focus(); gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); There are style properties like style.Enabled and style.Clickable that might make a cell not be clickable, so you should check if you have set any of these proeprties.

IR Irina September 1, 2004 03:52 PM UTC

I have found that in InitializeComponent for gridDataBoundGrid1 there are four Styles set such as from gridBaseStyle1 to gridBaseStyle4 which I did not set. Why did they appear? And two of them have property gridBaseStyle2.StyleInfo.Enabled = false. But even if I commented that line, arrow still disaled. I do not know if I can delete all those styles, since I did not set them? Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2004 04:56 PM UTC

gridBaseStyle would likely have been created by editing the BaseStyleMap collection from the designer. Exactly how are they being used? The grid would normally not create these objects unless this BaseStyleMap property has been edited. You can look through the designer code and see how these properties are being used. You can also probably remove them using teh desinger itself.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon