We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MouseClick event in "Control" CellType

Hello: I have a grid with cells of CellType "Control" which contain a treeview. When I want to click on the treeview to expand or contract a node I must first click the cell in which it resides so it gets focus, then click the +/- sign to fire the click event for the treeview. How can I programmatically get focus to the cell and fire the treeview''s click event with a single mouseclick? Thanks, Jeff

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 08:34 PM UTC

The grid does try to forward the click to the control in the cell. Here is a sample that puts a treeview in a cell in a GridDataBoundGrid that responds to the first click. It uses QueryCellInfo to manage this in the GridDataBoundGrid, but setting it in a GridControl also seems to respond to the first click. I am using 2.1.0.9. Are you doing something different? 5495_5258.zip

JL Jeff Lancaster August 31, 2004 12:56 PM UTC

You''re right Clay - that works fine. Turns out the problem was actually in the way I had my treeview set up. Thanks for your help. Jeff

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon