We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

MouseClick event in "Control" CellType

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

18416 Aug 30,2004 03:03 PM Aug 31,2004 08:56 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Jeff Lancaster
Asked On August 30, 2004 03:03 PM

Hello: I have a grid with cells of CellType "Control" which contain a treeview. When I want to click on the treeview to expand or contract a node I must first click the cell in which it resides so it gets focus, then click the +/- sign to fire the click event for the treeview. How can I programmatically get focus to the cell and fire the treeview''s click event with a single mouseclick? Thanks, Jeff

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2004 04:34 PM

The grid does try to forward the click to the control in the cell. Here is a sample that puts a treeview in a cell in a GridDataBoundGrid that responds to the first click. It uses QueryCellInfo to manage this in the GridDataBoundGrid, but setting it in a GridControl also seems to respond to the first click. I am using 2.1.0.9. Are you doing something different? 5495_5258.zip

Jeff Lancaster
Replied On August 31, 2004 08:56 AM

You''re right Clay - that works fine. Turns out the problem was actually in the way I had my treeview set up. Thanks for your help. Jeff

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;