We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Still Range problem

Hi Clay, I tried sample in http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=564. It seems if I use Ctrl mouse click to select multiple columns, the last column always get missed inside this call case GridRangeInfoType.Cols: s = string.Format("C{0}:C{1}", range.Left, range.Right); Is there a bug in the codes? (not seeing anywhere by myself :-() Chris

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 27, 2004 07:22 PM UTC

I may be missing what steps you are taking, but that code seems to be working for me in this little sample. WindowsApplication16_9572.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 12:57 PM UTC

Thanks Clay. What I did is case GridRangeInfoType.Cols: for(int i=range.Left;i<=range.Right;i++) { Console.WriteLine(i); } break; If hold Ctrl key, then use mouse select col1, col2 and col4, then right-clike the mouse while still holding the ctrl key, call a method in my contextmenu with the above lines, I will get 2 3 but no 4. If I hold shift Key before I right click the mouse, i will get 2 3 4 Seems the column is de-selected if I right click the col even holding Ctrl key, but ok with shift key. Is there a cure for it? Thanks >I may be missing what steps you are taking, but that code seems to be working for me in this little sample. > >WindowsApplication16_9572.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 01:13 PM UTC

Try setting this property to see if this affects this problem. this.gridControl1.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 01:34 PM UTC

this solves the problem. thanks >Try setting this property to see if this affects this problem. > > >this.gridControl1.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left; > > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon