We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Still Range problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

18341 Aug 27,2004 02:57 PM Aug 30,2004 09:34 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 27, 2004 02:57 PM

Hi Clay, I tried sample in http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=564. It seems if I use Ctrl mouse click to select multiple columns, the last column always get missed inside this call case GridRangeInfoType.Cols: s = string.Format("C{0}:C{1}", range.Left, range.Right); Is there a bug in the codes? (not seeing anywhere by myself :-() Chris

Replied On August 27, 2004 03:22 PM

I may be missing what steps you are taking, but that code seems to be working for me in this little sample. WindowsApplication16_9572.zip

Replied On August 30, 2004 08:57 AM

Thanks Clay. What I did is case GridRangeInfoType.Cols: for(int i=range.Left;i<=range.Right;i++) { Console.WriteLine(i); } break; If hold Ctrl key, then use mouse select col1, col2 and col4, then right-clike the mouse while still holding the ctrl key, call a method in my contextmenu with the above lines, I will get 2 3 but no 4. If I hold shift Key before I right click the mouse, i will get 2 3 4 Seems the column is de-selected if I right click the col even holding Ctrl key, but ok with shift key. Is there a cure for it? Thanks >I may be missing what steps you are taking, but that code seems to be working for me in this little sample. > >WindowsApplication16_9572.zip > >

Replied On August 30, 2004 09:13 AM

Try setting this property to see if this affects this problem. this.gridControl1.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left;

Replied On August 30, 2004 09:34 AM

this solves the problem. thanks >Try setting this property to see if this affects this problem. > > >this.gridControl1.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left; > > > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;