We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WizardControl Description Label size

I am trying to adjust the size of the Description label in the WizardControl (2.0.5.1) because we have a corporate logo on the right (like the Syncfusion WizardControlDemo sample), but the Description text is a little longer so I wanted to resize the label (label2) to span 2 lines. It seems when I do this, the label gets resized back to the default every time. Is there a way to override this behavior to allow me to control the size myself?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2004 08:03 PM UTC

Hi Pete, Sorry for the delay in responding. This is a know issue and there is an open QA Incident[QA 391]. I will also increase the priority for fixing this issue so that it gets fixed at the earliest. As a workaround , you can handle the label resize event and set the labels height to a higher value like 100 so that the text does not get clipped. private void label2_Resize(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.label2.Height = 100; } Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >I am trying to adjust the size of the Description label in the WizardControl (2.0.5.1) because we have a corporate logo on the right (like the Syncfusion WizardControlDemo sample), but the Description text is a little longer so I wanted to resize the label (label2) to span 2 lines. It seems when I do this, the label gets resized back to the default every time. Is there a way to override this behavior to allow me to control the size myself?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon