We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Treeview and double click

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

18323 Aug 27,2004 11:32 AM Aug 27,2004 04:22 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Michael Bealer
Asked On August 27, 2004 11:32 AM

In the TreeViewAdv Demo project and a double-click handler and add the following code: private void treeViewAdv1_DoubleClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor; this.Cursor = Cursors.Default; MessageBox.Show( "Done" ); } Notice that when the message box pops up the hourglass does not go away as it should. Also, the first time you click on the message box it does not register the click, though the hourglass does then go away. It''s almost as if the treeview is hijacking the focus or something. Is this a known issue? Thanks, Michael Bealer

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 27, 2004 12:07 PM

Hi Michael, I have tested for this issue in our latest release v2.1.0.9 using the modified TreeViewAdvDemo sample, and it seems to work fine. Please let me know if you are using an earlier version of Essential Suite. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Michael Bealer
Replied On August 27, 2004 12:25 PM

Wow, you do builds more often than we do. Yes, we are a little bit behind that, we''ll d/l and test with the latest. Thanks, Michael >Hi Michael, > >I have tested for this issue in our latest release v2.1.0.9 using the modified TreeViewAdvDemo sample, and it seems to work fine. Please let me know if you are using an earlier version of Essential Suite. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 27, 2004 04:22 PM

Hi Michael, Thanks for the update. Please test for this issue in v2.1.0.9 and let us know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;