We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Treeview and double click

In the TreeViewAdv Demo project and a double-click handler and add the following code: private void treeViewAdv1_DoubleClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.Cursor = Cursors.WaitCursor; this.Cursor = Cursors.Default; MessageBox.Show( "Done" ); } Notice that when the message box pops up the hourglass does not go away as it should. Also, the first time you click on the message box it does not register the click, though the hourglass does then go away. It''s almost as if the treeview is hijacking the focus or something. Is this a known issue? Thanks, Michael Bealer

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 27, 2004 04:07 PM UTC

Hi Michael, I have tested for this issue in our latest release v2.1.0.9 using the modified TreeViewAdvDemo sample, and it seems to work fine. Please let me know if you are using an earlier version of Essential Suite. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MB Michael Bealer August 27, 2004 04:25 PM UTC

Wow, you do builds more often than we do. Yes, we are a little bit behind that, we''ll d/l and test with the latest. Thanks, Michael >Hi Michael, > >I have tested for this issue in our latest release v2.1.0.9 using the modified TreeViewAdvDemo sample, and it seems to work fine. Please let me know if you are using an earlier version of Essential Suite. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 27, 2004 08:22 PM UTC

Hi Michael, Thanks for the update. Please test for this issue in v2.1.0.9 and let us know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon