We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

All columns don''t appear inside grid

Hi, My syncfusion grids are 1.6.1.8 I have a databound with several, but samething strange happened. I add some columns to the databound grid and when I scroll the horizontal bar to the right there are some columns that don''t appear. The collumns are there, because I can read the cells, but I can''t scroll more to the right to see them. Is there anything I can do to make them appear ? Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2004 07:04 AM UTC

You can try calling grid.ViewLayout.Reset and / or grid.UpdateScrollBars to see if that affects anything. Another thing that might make this go away is to put a panel where your grid is, and then put the grid in the panel with grid.Dock = fill. I think what causing this is the grid is being sized before its parent is finally located. So, the grid is being positioned and sized for the wrong parent location/size. This can happen when teh grid is in a tabpage or some other container, and gets placed into its container before the parent container is positioned in its proper place.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon