We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PopupMenu items

Hi, Is it possible to change the font of a baritem? I simply want to set one of the context menu items to bold (the default one, the one you can double-click). Example, if you right-click on a file in Windows Explorer, Open is bold. And dbl-click opens the file. Sebastien

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2002 01:31 PM UTC

Sebastien, We will add custom font support for each item in one of our future versions. I will make this a high priority for our next immediate version, due in January. Regards, Praveen Ramesh > Hi, > > Is it possible to change the font of a baritem? > I simply want to set one of the context menu items to bold (the default one, the one you can double-click). > Example, if you right-click on a file in Windows Explorer, Open is bold. And dbl-click opens the file. > > Sebastien

AF Alex Fiedler October 30, 2003 03:14 AM UTC

Praveen. It would also be great to have control over the width and height of the BarItems especially the ComboBoxBarItems. Currently I am using a listbox which exceeds the 9 or so characters that can be displayed.

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 30, 2003 08:53 PM UTC

Hi Alex, a) The feature to change fonts has not yet been implemented. Sorry. b) You can change/set the width of the dropdown by setting the MinDropDownWidth propety of the BarItem. Regards, Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon