We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Detect when data needs to be saved

I want an easy way to tell when data for a grid has been changed. Data may be added by the user by clicking on the ''new'' row in the grid, or a row may be deleted or edited. Is there a single place I can check for any kind of change, and then subsequently call Save() method ensuring that it is thread safe. I can obviously tell when I manually add rows, but I cannot see where to check for a modified row using the datagrid itself - as opposed to the underlying dataset''s events. I am worried that if I use the ColumnChanging or RowChanged events on the datasource that there may be some threading issues if the data is saved while the syncfusion code is still being executed. -simon

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 25, 2004 08:19 PM UTC

You can use the RowSaved event to catch grid UI changes to an existing row and a new row. You can use RowsDeleted to catch deleting a row through the grid''s UI.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon