We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

interacting with dropdown list makes all input and text uninteractable after rerouting

Whenever I interact with a syncfusion dropdown, everything works, until I reroute to another screen, then I suddenly can't interact with any inputs or text anymore. When I then interact with a dropdown again, suddenly everything starts working again.

I found a few exceptions: when I press the label linked to the input, I am able to focus on the input. when selecting a syncfusion autocomplete, The results show(I linked the opening of the popup to the focus event) so apparently some focus events do still work.

I tried a lot of different things and this issue only happens with the syncfusion dropdownlist component 

I show the problem in the video, you can see that In the end I constantly try clicking the inputs but nothing happens. 

Attachment: 20230421_190546_62a757c9.zip

3 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

UD UdhayaKumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team April 24, 2023 04:26 PM UTC

Based on the information you have provided, we suggest updating your Syncfusion package to the latest version (which is currently 21.1.41) as we have included some changes to the dropdownlist component that may resolve this issue.

If you continue to experience the issue after updating to the latest package version, please provide us with a runnable sample and replication steps so that we can further investigate the issue and provide you with a prompt solution.

Marked as answer

LO Louis April 25, 2023 08:52 AM UTC

I was still on version 20.4.54, updating the library fixed the problem.

Thank you for the solution.

UD UdhayaKumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team April 26, 2023 02:58 PM UTC

Glad to hear that updating the Syncfusion package to the latest version has resolved the issue you were experiencing with the dropdownlist component. If you have any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help you with your queries.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon