I want to have my combobox use the XP style, but whenever i go back to design mode, the style is reset back to default. I can''t seem to figure out what is causing this. I do notice that the ComboBoxDropDown control also seems to have the same problem. When run the program, as long as I haven''t gone into design mode, will display in XP style, but i get " Object type cannot be converted to target type." Build errors/warnings (one for each object)
Any ideas as to why this is happening??
I am using version 22.214.171.124
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team August 25, 2004 11:55 AM
This problem typically occurs due to version conflict when multiple versions of Syncfusion dlls are present on a machine. This happens because an application gets built against one version and links to a different version at runtime. Please try the following suggestions :
1. Open the project in the designer and make sure that the CopyLocal property is set to false for all the Syncfusion references.
2. If (1) does not help, delete all the Syncfusion dlls and policy files from the GAC
3. Run the Assembly Manager tool chosing the v126.96.36.199 Prebuilt Release. The Assembly Manager tool can be accessed from Start Menu >> Programs >> Syncfusion >> Essential Suite 188.8.131.52 >> Assembly Manager.
4. Open up the project in the designer and delete all the Syncfusion references. Re-add them from the C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Assemblies directory
5. Now rebuild your project and run it.
Let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your cooperation.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team August 25, 2004 02:02 PM