We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Null Reference Exception

Hey

I hope anyone can help me. I am following the documentation and the online videos (both have different approaches) and I am getting a null reference exception. And I have no clue how to solve it.

Scenario: I have a file stored in BLOB, this gets downloaded to wwwroot, a mail merge is ran and file is saved. That file needs to be shown to user. That is where the problem lies. Help!!!! 

Thank you,

Richard

using (FileStream fileStream = new FileStream(stage2FilePath, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read))

{

WordDocument document = WordDocument.Load(fileStream, ImportFormatType.Docx);

await container.DocumentEditor.OpenAsync(JsonConvert.SerializeObject(document));

document.Dispose();

}

1 Reply

SK Selvaprakash Karuppusamy Syncfusion Team March 27, 2023 11:46 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue. however, we have included a sample for your reference. Please use this sample and try to reproduce the issue on your end. If the issue is reproduced, please share the input document that you used, as we suspect that the reported problems may be due to the contents of your input Word document. We need to investigate the contents of your input Word document to accurately reproduce the problem on our end. Therefore, could you provide us with the input Word document that you used? Based on that, we will analyze it further and provide you with an appropriate solution as soon as possible.

Note: If you have any confidential data in your Word document, please replace it with some dummy data and provide us with the same. We just need your documents to recreate the problem you face.

Regards,

Selvaprakash K

Attachment: server_(2)_58a42bbc.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon