We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Very serious DockingManager problems

It seems that if I have a docking manager on my MDI form, and I add a panel with a treeview or listview, editing the nodes or columns (respectively) causes something to hang. The editor comes up and I can move it around, but I can't do anything or close it, so I can't get out of it and my only choice is to kill VS. This of course means I lost any work since the last time I saved (only a few minutes, but still very annoying).

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2002 05:08 PM UTC

Steve, I have forwarded this issue to our developers. If this indeed is the case, we will fix this asap in a patch release. Our developers will get back to you after Thanks Giving holidays. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team December 3, 2002 06:15 PM UTC

Hi Steve, I apologize for the delay. Our preferred medium of support is the Direct-Trac system. Logging an incident using Direct-Trac will provide you with the fastest and most direct access to one of our support engineers. As far as this problem is concerned, I have not been able to reproduce the condition. I tried invoking the TreeNode.BeginEdit() method on a TreeView placed inside a docking window Panel in an MDI form. The editing appears to work fine without any issues. Please send me a small sample that shows the condition. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon