We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Very serious DockingManager problems

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1810 Nov 27,2002 10:55 AM Dec 3,2002 01:15 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Steve Weixel
Asked On November 27, 2002 10:55 AM

It seems that if I have a docking manager on my MDI form, and I add a panel with a treeview or listview, editing the nodes or columns (respectively) causes something to hang. The editor comes up and I can move it around, but I can't do anything or close it, so I can't get out of it and my only choice is to kill VS. This of course means I lost any work since the last time I saved (only a few minutes, but still very annoying).

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2002 12:08 PM

Steve, I have forwarded this issue to our developers. If this indeed is the case, we will fix this asap in a patch release. Our developers will get back to you after Thanks Giving holidays. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Prakash S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 3, 2002 01:15 PM

Hi Steve, I apologize for the delay. Our preferred medium of support is the Direct-Trac system. Logging an incident using Direct-Trac will provide you with the fastest and most direct access to one of our support engineers. As far as this problem is concerned, I have not been able to reproduce the condition. I tried invoking the TreeNode.BeginEdit() method on a TreeView placed inside a docking window Panel in an MDI form. The editing appears to work fine without any issues. Please send me a small sample that shows the condition. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;