We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

icon in col header & virtual grid

Hello, I new to Syncfusion grid. I work with Delphi 8. I have read in the knowledge base that it was possible to add icons in the column headers by doing this : Grid[0,1].CellType := ''Static''; Grid[0,1].CellAppearance := GridCellAppearance.Flat; Grid[0,1].ImageList := ImageList1; Grid[0,1].ImageIndex := 0; this work well when do not work with ''QueryColCount'', ''QueryRowCount'' event. Are the two things compatible ? Can I work with a virtual grid and add icons in my headers ? Actually I get the following error message : ''Project Project1 encountered unhandled exception class System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException''. Thanks, Verane.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 24, 2004 09:49 AM UTC

Instead of explicitly setting these style properties in a virtual grid, you will have to provide them dynamically in QueryCellInfo. So, in your QueryCellInfo, you should set these properties on e.Style when e.RowIndex == 0 and e.ColIndex = 1.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon