We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Freeze Column

Hello,

I have a Grid that I have frozen the first column, but if I freeze that column, it doesn't allow me to use middle mouse click to scroll horizontally, but I can still use it scroll vertically. It locks the scrolling horizontally with the middle mouse button click.

4 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

MS Monisha Saravanan Syncfusion Team March 9, 2023 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Bryan,

We have considered it as an bug  “Shift + Scroll on Grid content does not perform scroll when Frozen is enabled” for the same. Thank you for taking time to report this issue and helping us to improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fix all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle) and this fix will be included in our upcoming patch release and we will update you once the release is rolled out.

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.   

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/41858/shift-scroll-on-grid-content-does-not-perform-scroll-when-frozen-is-enabled

Disclaimer: “Inclusion of this solution in the weekly release may change due to other factors including but not limited to QA checks and works reprioritization”

Until then we appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Monisha

MS Monisha Saravanan Syncfusion Team April 6, 2023 10:10 AM UTC

Hi Bryan,

We are glad to announce that, we have included the fix for the issue “Shift + Scroll on Grid content does not perform scroll when Frozen is enabled” in our 21.1.38 release.  So please upgrade to our latest version of Syncfusion NuGet package to resolve the reported issue. Please find the Nuget package for latest fixes and features from below.

Nuget : https://www.nuget.org/packages/Syncfusion.Blazor.Grid

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,

Monisha

Marked as answer

BC Bryan Cho April 19, 2023 02:55 PM UTC

Hi Monisha,

Thank you for the update but I was wondering if this would be available on the latest official release of  21.1.35, because I can't find the 21.1.38 but only the 21.1.35 in license and downloads. Or would I have to wait for the next one for this fix to be available.

Regards,

Bryan 

MS Monisha Saravanan Syncfusion Team April 20, 2023 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the update.

We suspect that you are using Build version of Syncfusion. And the build version will be refreshed in our upcoming volume 1 SP release.

We would like to inform you that the latest nuget package is only available on Nuget.org. We recommend you to download the latest package from there to resolve the issue you are experiencing.

If downloading from Nuget.org is not possible, please let us know, and we will be happy to prepare and provide you with a custom patch in the 21.1.35 version.

Regards,

Monisha

Loader.
Up arrow icon