We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Namespace for Table, Element and CustomersDataRow

Q10475 - Info: How do I get the position of a row in the datasource from CurrentCell''s rowIndex? Table table = e.TableControl.Table; Element el = table.DisplayElements[e.rowIndex]; Record r = el.ParentRecord; int dataRowPos = table.UnsortedRecords.IndexOf(r); CustomersDataRow row = dataSoure.Rows[dataRowPos]; string id = row.CustomerId; when i run this code, i got the following errors. Please help to solve this problem The type or namespace name ''Element'' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) The type or namespace name ''Record'' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) The type or namespace name ''row'' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) The type or namespace name ''Table'' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 24, 2004 09:39 AM UTC

Here are the two namespaces you need to use the GridGrouping support in our libraries. using Syncfusion.Grouping; using Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping; >>CustomersDataRow row = dataSoure.Rows[dataRowPos]; This code should be replaced with whatever strongly typed dataset you are using, something similar to: DataRow dr = this.dataSet1.Tables["MyTable"].Rows[dataRowPosition]; But there is a simpler way to do it if you datasource is a DataTable (or DataView). Once you have the Record. you can use DataRowView drv = r.GetData() as DataRowView; Console.WriteLine(drv[0].ToString() + " " + drv[1].ToString());

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon