I am using the SFlistView control inside a popup (Mopups) everything works correctly but when I close the popup the application crashes with the following error: "PlatformView cannot be null here". However if I replace the SFlistView with a CollectionView everything works fine and this error does not occur. In addition, the error only occurs on iOS, on Android it works perfectly.
Steps to replicate the crash:
- Clone the GitHub project that I have prepared.
- Click the "Open Popup" button.
- In the popup that has just been opened, click the "Open Other Popup" button.
- Another popup opens with an SFListView and just above there is a button that says "Close Popup" we press it.
- The application crashes and the following error will occur: "PlatformView cannot be null here".
This is a rather blocking error that prevents us from betting on Syncfusion since our application has many popups with lists inside them. When you identify the error, can you give me an approximate date when it could be resolved? Any other information you need I am at your disposal. Thank you.
SYSuthi Yuvaraj Syncfusion Team March 14, 2023 04:48 AM UTC
We are able to replicate the reported issue at our end, we have internally logged a bug report at our end, we will fix the issue and include the fix in our upcoming release which is planned to rolled out on April 4, 2023. We will appreciate your patience until then.
SYSuthi Yuvaraj Syncfusion Team April 4, 2023 02:44 PM UTC
We have fixed the reported issue “SFlistView - PlatformView cannot be null here (iOS)” and included the issue fix in our latest NuGet release
update version 21.1.38 which is available for download (https://www.nuget.org/). We thank you for your support and
appreciate your patience in waiting for this update.
Please get in touch with us if you require any