We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Getting image of Diagram

I''m probably missing something obvious, but I was wondering how to get an Image (i.e., a bitmap) of the current diagram. If at all possible, I''d like to be able to get it such that: - The image region fits around all the objects in the diagram (i.e., the union of their bounding boxes) - Possibly with a whitespace border of n pixels on each side - At a resolution that I pass in - Without the gridlines shown Can this be done (either in basic for or with the added constraints)? Thank you very much, Dan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 24, 2004 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Dan, This issue has come up in the forums previously. Please refer to the following post - http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=15212. Please use the approach outlined in the above post for the time being. The next update of Essential Diagram will include a fuction that will allow you to directly export the Diagram as a bitmap. Regards, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 24, 2004 12:51 PM UTC

Thanks Prakash; that was what I needed.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon