We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Ensuring that a record is visible in grouped grid

Hello, I have a GroupingGird that is completely rebuilt at runtime each time a user asks to refresh the entire grid How do I ensure that the last active table.CurrentRecord is visible? Before refreshing the gird, I make a note of the CurrentRecord''s primary key and use: int dvIndex = dataview.Find(primaryKeyValue); Record foundRecord = this.GridTableModel.Table.UnsortedRecords[dvIndex]; this.CurrentRecord = foundRecord; this.GridTableModel.Table.ShowRecord(this.CurrentRecord, true); But the grid occasionally doesn''t show the current record even though the Navigation Bar is at the correct record number - this problem only seems to occurs when grouping is active Thanks Jason

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2004 01:49 PM UTC

It''s worth pointing out that this only happens when I toggle between grouping and non-grouping views, ie if I stay in a grouped view but only change grouping column it work OK.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2004 05:21 PM UTC

Does it work if you do additionally call TableControl.ScrollInView(Table.CurrentElement) ? Thanks, Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon