We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Images in header cells?

I can''t seem to get header cells to display an image with the ImageList and ImageIndex properties. The exact code that works for regular cells doesn''t work for header cells. Do you have to do something special to get an image to appear in a header cell?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 20, 2004 07:53 PM UTC

The Header celltype does not support images. Only Static, TextBox and Image will use the ImageList to draw an image. So you can make your header cell as static and then set your ImageIndex. this.gridControl1[0,3].ImageList = imageList; this.gridControl1[0,3].ImageIndex = 1; this.gridControl1[0,3].CellType = "Static"; this.gridControl1[0,3].CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised; For a GridDataBoundGrid, you could use the PrepareViewStyleInfo to set these properties.

MS Maxim Software Systems August 23, 2004 10:32 AM UTC

Thanks, that''s perfect. The CellAppearance property is what I was looking for. Tthat''s better than handling the DrawCellFrameAppearance thing I tried (which still worked, but this is better).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon