We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ProgressBarAdv bug

I came across this bug accidentally. If you set the Maximum value of the ProgressBarAdv to 0 you will get a divide by zero exception. I don''t need a fix for this ATM, just thought I''d let you know about it. Here is the stacktrace it gave me. System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarAdv.GetText() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarAdv.DrawText(Graphics g, Rectangle rect) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarAdv.OnBarPaint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ThemedControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 20, 2004 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Cole, Thanks for bringing the above mentioned issue to our attention. I could observe this here and have notified the development team in this regard. We will try our best to address this issue at the earliest, and include the fixes in our future releases. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 20, 2004 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Cole, This issue has now been taken care of internally, and the fixes are expected to be included in the next release of Essential Suite(post v2.1.0.9 releases). We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon