We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error with decimal comma

Good Morning,

I had found a bug, when I have a currencyTexbox config like next example:

<syncfusion:CurrencyTextBox x:Name="txtAmount" Grid.Column="3" Height="23" Grid.Row="7" TextWrapping="Wrap" Text="CurrencyTextBox" UseNullOption="True" Value="100" WatermarkText="Inserta cantidad..." WatermarkTextIsVisible="True" Culture="es-ES" />

if have a value, for example "7,5", and I type "2,5" with the numeric keyboard, it show it right, but if I delete all text and type "2,5" with te numeric keyboard, the value that show the control is "52,0". I have to press comma key two times for show the correct value.

9 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

GT Gokul Thanudhas Syncfusion Team December 16, 2022 04:27 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

We are unable to reproduce the issue from our end. We have checked with the system keyboard and the on-screen keyboard with enabling numeric keypad. Please refer to the sample and the video for your reference.

Could you please share the following details

• video to demonstrate the issue
  • Syncfusion version that you are using

Regard,

Gokul T

Attachment: CurrencyTextBox_703a4b1e.zip

RI Ricardo December 17, 2022 08:37 AM UTC

Hi Gokul T,

I put the link with de video:

https://vimeo.com/781982080/3224eac4a2

and the version is the lasted version: 

Syncfusion.sfGrid.WPF 20.3.0.61

Syncfusion.UI.WPF.NET 20.3.0.61

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team December 20, 2022 02:42 PM UTC

Could you please check whether you are able to reproduce the issue from the sample that we have shared. If not, is it possible to modify it to replicate the issue?

RI Ricardo replied to Harinath Navaneethakrishnan December 23, 2022 07:17 AM UTC

Yes, with de sample i get the same error, may be my regional configuration? because i am from Spain

HN Harinath Navaneethakrishnan Syncfusion Team December 29, 2022 03:16 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

We have confirmed the reported scenario is a defect and logged a report for the reported scenario “Cursor positioned at improper position when entering decimal point using keyboard”. We will include the fix in our upcoming Weekly NuGet release which is scheduled on 24th January 2023. 

You can track the status of this defect using the following feedback link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/40127/cursor-positioned-at-improper-position-when-entering-decimal-point-using-keyboard

If you have any more specification replication procedures or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Note: The provided feedback link is private, and you need to log in to view this feedback

BA BagavathiPerumal Apranandham Syncfusion Team January 24, 2023 02:26 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

We have fixed the reported issue. We don’t have a weekly release for this week. We will include this fix in our upcoming 2022 Volume 4 SP Release. We will appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Bagavathi Perumal A

BA BagavathiPerumal Apranandham Syncfusion Team February 2, 2023 03:04 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2022 Volume 4 Service Pack Release V20.4.0.48 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

Download link: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/180292/essential-studio-2022-volume-4-service-pack-release-v20-4-0-48-is-available-for-download

This project release included the " Cursor positioned at improper position when entering decimal point using keyboard" issue code changes.

feedback link: Cursor positioned at improper position when entering decimal point using keyboard in WPF | Feedback Portal (syncfusion.com)

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Bagavathi Perumal A

Marked as answer

MA Maciej February 22, 2024 03:02 PM UTC

Hi, 

I am afraid this bug has not been fixed. I've tested V20.4.0.48, 21.1.35, and latest 24.1.41 and it is reproducable on all of them. See gif from provided demo.

I found that it matters which input language I had active when opening the demo. In my case I was toggling between eng-us, de-de, de-at, pl-pl.

Image_4297_1708613682090

I hope its fine to reopen this issue instead of creating a new one since it looks to be the same problem. 

RS Raghavendra Sudhakar Syncfusion Team February 23, 2024 03:31 PM UTC

Hi Maciej,

The issue does not occur in ENG-US. Please refer to the video for your reference. It occurs only in DEU-DE, DEU-AT, PL-PL. Is this the issue you are facing? And could you please confirm if any other system setting changes have been made apart from the region settings?

Regards,
Raghavendra S                   

Attachment: CurrencyTextBox_ENus_287b1c0d.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon