We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Checkbox in GDBG

Hi, I have 2 requirements : 1. Hide the borders of the checkbox in a cell with a checkbox in it. ( I just want the check mark or blank) 2. Set a color to the check mark in the checkbox. Are they feasible - if so how ? Any help is appreciated. Jay

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2004 04:18 PM UTC

I don''t think there is any reason to try to do this with a CheckBox. It would be simpler just to display a bitmap of the check you want to see in the color you want to see it. You can do this handling grid events. Here is a little sample. ComboRelations_6272.zip You could also derive a custon cell control to do this. Or, you could handle the CurrentCellDrawn event, and draw a new bitmap over the default checkbox. I am sure there are other ways to do this as well.

JK Jay K August 20, 2004 04:39 PM UTC

That worked. Thanks. >I don''t think there is any reason to try to do this with a CheckBox. It would be simpler just to display a bitmap of the check you want to see in the color you want to see it. You can do this handling grid events. Here is a little sample. > >ComboRelations_6272.zip > >You could also derive a custon cell control to do this. Or, you could handle the CurrentCellDrawn event, and draw a new bitmap over the default checkbox. I am sure there are other ways to do this as well. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon