We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to customize the isEnable property in PART_OkButton of filtertogglebutton - From 178541

When I click the filtertogglebutton, I am seeing a popup for changing filters. I want to affect " PART_OkButton"'s isEnable property. If filter popup has elements inside, it can be isEnable = true but if it has not any element inside, it must be isEnable = false. I tried to do binding but I saw an error about "cannot find the binding value". 

1 Reply 1 reply marked as answer

VS Vijayarasan Sivanandham Syncfusion Team December 9, 2022 11:53 PM UTC

Hi Kivanc Yilmaz,

Your requirement to customize the isEnable property in PART_OkButton of the filter toggle button in SfDataGrid by customizing the FilterItemsPopulating event. Refer to the below code snippet,

//Event subscription

this.AssociatedObject.FilterItemsPopulating += OnFilterItemsPopulating;

//Event customization

private void OnFilterItemsPopulating(object sender, GridFilterItemsPopulatingEventArgs e)

{

if (e.FilterControl != null)

{

//Here gets the PART_OkButton by using reflection in SfDataGrid

var okButton = (Button)e.FilterControl.GetType().GetField("OkButton", BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic).GetValue(e.FilterControl);

//Here get the SfDataGrid

var sfDataGrid = sender as SfDataGrid;

if(sfDataGrid != null && okButton != null && sfDataGrid.View != null && sfDataGrid.View.Records != null)

{

//here checks the condition based on your scenario

if(sfDataGrid.View.Records.Count == 0)

{

//Here disable the PART_OkButton of filtertogglebutton

okButton.IsEnabled = false;

}

else

//Here enables the PART_OkButton of filtertogglebutton

okButton.IsEnabled = true;

}

}

}

UG Link: https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/datagrid/filtering#filteritemspopulating-event

Find the sample in the attachment.

Regards,

Vijayarasan S

If this post is helpful, please consider Accepting it as the solution so that other members can locate it more quickly.

Attachment: Sample_9556630c.zip

Marked as answer
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon