We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resize Chart Bar

Hi i need Help here, i want to resize the bar so its not like 50%. i using ASP.NET MVC chart 

i want it look like this 

3 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

SB Swetha Babu Syncfusion Team December 6, 2022 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Muqaffi,

Greetings from Synfusion.

If you have rendered more than one series then we suggest you to set enableSideBySidePlacement as false to overcome this issue. Please find the below sample link for the tested sample.

Sample link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/ColumnChart-1014395284

Code Snippet:

@Html.EJS().Chart("ageingChart2").EnableSideBySidePlacement(false).Series(series =>

{

series.Type(Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartSeriesType.Bar).XName("xValue").YName("yValue").Name("Necc").DataSource(ViewBag.dataSource).Add();

series.Type(Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartSeriesType.Bar).XName("xValue").YName("yValue1").Name("Actual").DataSource(ViewBag.dataSource).Add();

series.Type(Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartSeriesType.Bar).XName("xValue").YName("yValue").Name("Data").DataSource(ViewBag.dataSource).Add();

series.Type(Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartSeriesType.Bar).XName("xValue").YName("yValue1").Name("NG").DataSource(ViewBag.dataSource).Add();

}

).PrimaryXAxis(px => px.ValueType(Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ValueType.Category)).LegendSettings(legend => legend.ToggleVisibility(true)).Render()

Screenshot:

If the reported scenario still persists, please modify the above sample to replicate the reported scenario. It will be helpful for us to analyze further and assist you better.

Regards,

Swetha

Marked as answer

PG Peter Groft January 20, 2023 07:45 AM UTC

To change the size manually, click the chart, and then drag the sizing handles to the size that you want. To use specific height and width measurements, on the Format tab, in the Size group, enter the size in the Height and Width box. . Then in the Scale Height and Scale Width boxes, enter the numbers that you want.

This May Work,
Peter

SB Swetha Babu Syncfusion Team January 23, 2023 08:28 AM UTC

Peter,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon