We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Format a date in a bound datagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1790 Nov 26,2002 01:27 PM Dec 4,2002 01:58 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Pascal Couture
Asked On November 26, 2002 01:27 PM

How do I format a date in a bound datagrid? I've tried changing the styleinfo of a boundcolumn but it keeps giving me the basic format. By the way, it is bound to a typed dataset. I want to see the date and time.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 26, 2002 03:30 PM

Setting the StyleInfo.Format in the GridBoundColumn is the proper way to do this, but there is a bug in version 1.5 that prevents this format from 'taking'. This problem will be corrected in a 1.5.1 patch release in the next day or so.

Soung Bae
Replied On December 4, 2002 01:02 PM

I just wanted to ask you if this issue was fixed with the new patch? > How do I format a date in a bound datagrid? > > I've tried changing the styleinfo of a boundcolumn but it keeps giving me the basic format. > > By the way, it is bound to a typed dataset. > > I want to see the date and time.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 4, 2002 01:42 PM

Yes. Stefan

Soung Bae
Replied On December 4, 2002 01:58 PM

> Yes. > > Stefan Thanks. I figured out a way to do this without a typed dataset using grdResults.Binder.InternalColumns[1].StyleInfo.CellValueType = typeof(DateTime); grdResults.Binder.InternalColumns[1].StyleInfo.Format = "ddMMMyyyy";

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;