We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change BackgroundColor of DrawerContentView

In Android seems that the BackgroundColor of Android is Gray. I am trying to change it, but no success.
I am trying to just have the ListView with Items without the Header like a normal Flyout page. How can I do this? Hiding the Header.

6 Replies

MC marcelo couto fernandes November 8, 2022 03:21 PM UTC

Or Can you tell me how to use your SfTabView with MasterDetailPage or Shell Flyout? I just used this SfNavigationDrawer because I didn´t get use MasterDetailPage with SfTabView.

MC marcelo couto fernandes November 9, 2022 01:48 AM UTC

Another Question. When I am Putting listView.Selected = Null, the App is crashing.
How can I remove the listview selection in the SfNavigationDrawer ?

RS Ruba Shanmugam Syncfusion Team November 9, 2022 12:24 PM UTC

Query 1: Change BackgroundColor of DrawerContentView

Currently, we don't have support to change the DrawerBackgroundColor for DrawerContentView in SfNavigationDrawer. Hence, we have logged the feature request for this. You can track the status of the feature from the below link,

Feedback Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/15246/backgroundcolor-support-for-drawercontentview

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have an immediate plan to implement this feature since we have committed to already planned work. So, this feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases. If you have any more specifications/suggestions for the feature request, you can add them as a comment in the portal.

Query 2: I am trying to just have the ListView with Items without the Header like a normal Flyout page

We can hide the SfNavigationDrawer header view by setting the DrawerHeaderHeight as 0.

Query 3: Can you tell me how to use your SfTabView with MasterDetailPage or Shell Flyout?

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement using the Shell Flyout with the SfTabView. We have attached a sample and it can be downloaded from the attachment

Query 4: How can I remove the listview selection in the SfNavigationDrawer

We can remove the list view selection by setting the ListView SelectionMode as None and for more information check the below link.

UG link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/user-interface/listview/interactivity#disable-selection

Attachment: Samples_178691_7d735526.zip

MC marcelo couto fernandes replied to Ruba Shanmugam November 9, 2022 08:12 PM UTC

1) If I set ListView SelectionMode as None I can't select the Item. I want to select ... I just would like to clear the selection then.My case is: When I select, I navigate to other page. When I click to return, the item keep highlighted and I can´t reselect.

2) And about MasterdetailPage with Sftabview ?

VV Vijayakumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team November 24, 2022 03:42 PM UTC

Hi Marcelo

Sorry for the delay,

Query: 1 When I select, I navigate to another page. When I click to return, the item keeps highlighted and I can´t reselect it.

We are validating your query on our side, In the meantime please share the details about your navigation requirement.

• Is Navigation within the navigation drawer or to an entirely new page?

It will help us to investigate further

Query 2: Can you tell me how to use your SfTabView with MasterDetailPage or Shell Flyout

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement using the Shell Flyout with the SfTabView. We have attached a sample and please get the sample from the attachment.

VV Vijayakumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team November 25, 2022 05:40 AM UTC

Hi Marcelo,

I forget to add the sample for SfTabView with Shell Flyout, please get the sample from the attachment and let us know the details.

Attachment: SFTabInAppshell_179201a9.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon