We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Finding the selected tab in TabbbedMDIManager

Hi, Is there any way to determine the selected tab in a TabbedMdiManager? If I have a form that is updating on a timer it would be great to be able to determine if that tab is currently displayed rather than update all forms all the time(this would cut down on my messaging a lot). Can you do this? Jarrod

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2004 09:20 PM UTC

Hi Jarrod, You could handle the TabbedMDIManager''s TabControlAdded event and get hold of the TabControlAdv associated with it. The TabControlAdv''s SelectedTab property indicates the active tab. this.tabbedMdiManager.TabControlAdded += new TabbedMDITabControlEventHandler (TabControl_Added); private void TabControl_Added (object sender, TabbedMDITabControlEventArgs args) { tabcontrol = args.TabControl; // tabcontrol.SelectedTab indicates the active tab } Please refer to the test sample here that shows how this can be done. Refer to it and let me know if this works for you. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Up arrow icon