We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

changing cell color & cell''s previous data

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

17830 Aug 17,2004 07:40 PM Aug 18,2004 06:51 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Clario Menezes
Asked On August 17, 2004 07:40 PM

Hi, Two obstacles I''m facing: 1) I''d like to change the color of a cell to, say, red, as soon as its contents have been modified. I''ve tried several TableControlCurrentCell events but can''t seem to find the properties I need access to in order to change the color that cell. Any adivce? 2) Just in case my last post was overlooked (I accidentally posted anonymously), it''d be great if someone could respond to: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=17808 Thanks in advance, Clario

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 18, 2004 06:51 AM

If you want to keep old and new values in a record, you will need to derive the GridRecord class and provide your own GridRecord object that can hold an array of old data. See the GroupingPerf example how to derive a GridEngine class. Once you have derived this class you can override its CreateRecord method so that you can provide your own customized record elements. With your own Record class you could then override GetValue and SetValue methods (the ones with FieldDescriptor as argument) and store the values somewhere. You might also have to listen to SourceListRecordChanging events when records are modified externally. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;