We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reset Toolbar

Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain the exact functionality of the "Reset Toolbar" menu item that appears when customizing which buttons appear on the toolbar. 1. Run the XPMenusMDI sample. 2. Click on the arrow at the end of a toolbar. 3. Click "Add or Remove Buttons". 4. Click "". 5. Click "Reset Toolbar". Thanks, Nik

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2004 10:00 PM UTC

Hi Nik, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. The "Reset" button does not undo the customization on the selected toolbar and it appears like a shortcoming in the runtime customization dialog of our XPMenus framework. The development team has been notified in this regard, and I will update as soon as more information is available. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2004 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Nik, After having consulted the development team on this, I would like to inform you that this issue has been taken care of in our latest release v2.1.0.9. Pressing the "Reset" button will now reset any user customization on the toolbar itself (like adding/removing BarItems to the toolbar) and user customization in the BarItems in that toolbar (like changing the paint style of the bar items etc.). But, note that it will not reset the position of the toolbar. Please let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

NV Nik Vale September 22, 2004 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Guru, I just upgraded to use your latest release v2.1.0.9 and I am still experiencing this problem. Thanks, Nik

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 23, 2004 07:55 PM UTC

Hi Nik, I am afraid, these fixes did not make make it into the source code before the source code base was frozen for v2.1.0.9 build. However, I have tested for this issue using our latest source code build and would like to confirm that the "Reset Customization" and "Reset My Usage Data" buttons work as expected. These fixes are still internal and will be incorporated in the next release of Essential Suite (post v2.1.0.9 releases). Please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you there with more information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon