We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Validations on custom date fields like Startdate & EndDate(Default)

How can I achieve same validation features in my two custom date fields columns like we have in default fields StartDate & EndDate in angular Gantt chart Dialog/inline Editing?

For example: By default Startdate & Enddate of a task will be automatically validated(like Enddate can not be greater than Startdate ) in angular Gantt chart Dialog/inline editing by default.

So I want this same feature in my other two custom date fields(CustomStartDate1 & CustomEndDate2).

1 Reply

GM Gopinath Munusamy Syncfusion Team October 14, 2022 01:52 PM UTC

Hi Mukarram Ali,

Greetings from Syncfusion support.

We have already provided solution to add custom date field using editTemplate in the forum “custom date field in gantt chart with inline editing”. Please check this attached forum link for more details. Also, it is more complex to handle the entire source level validation in sample level. Yet you can be able to do your own validation as explained in the attached forum.

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Gopinath M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon