We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CRUD Operations using URL Adapter Databinding

Hello,

I'm facing some difficulties to bind the data to the Kanban board using datamanager (URLAdapter). I couldn't find any sample with crud operations. I can load the Kanban board with local databinding.

with Local data -

Can I have a sample with these crud operations. Thank you.

4 Replies

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team October 13, 2022 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Kavishka,

Currently, we are validating your reported query. We will update you with further details on or before October 17, 2022.                                                                                                                                       

Regards,

Buvana S

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team October 18, 2022 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Kavishka,

Please refer to the below CRUD sample with Kanban for your reference,

Regards,
Vinitha

KS Kavishka Subashana November 9, 2022 06:04 AM UTC

Thank you for the sample.

This sample is working fine if we use the method in aspx.cs file and the cards are also loading.

But if I use this method in a ASMX file, it's not loading. Throwing an error like this,

If I remove the parameter 'Datamanager value' it's not throwing any errors and coming to the breakpoint. 

Can I get a solution to work with the ASMX file. Thank you so much

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team November 10, 2022 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Kavishka,

Can you please refer to the below KB, where we have performed the CRUD operation in the Schedule control using ASMX file and similarly you can achieve the same with Kanban control

Regards,
Vinitha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon