We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Switchen between selectioMode

Hello everyone, 

I've recenetly started using Syncfusions widgets in one of my Flutter Projects and I was intrested in the DateRangePicker. I was intented in using it as RangePicker but I've seen that you need to pick an selectionMode first. 

Now in the way I intended to use it was that you can either pick a day or a range of days without pressing any buttons to switch modes but I've seen that there is no selectionMode which would do what I need. 

My question would be if there is any way to do it without additional widgets or do I need to implement that myself.

Kind Regards 

Kerim 

1 Reply

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team October 6, 2022 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Kerim,

As per the current implementation of the DateRangePicker doesn’t have support to select both Single and Range selection modes simultaneously. But using the SelectionMode as Multiple you can select the multiple dates. If possible can you please share your requirement details to use both selection modes with illustration image? It would be helpful for us to analyze and provide you a solution at the earliest.

Regards,

Indumathi R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon