We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using FontComboBox in PropertyGrid

I am trying to replace the FontStyle Family property to display a list of Fonts using the FontComboBox instead of the standard string box. Can somebody help as I am always getting one item (none) in my drop-down list and a list of all FontComboBox properties as sub-properties?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2004 07:42 PM UTC

Hi Francois, Please follow the code below to achieve this : this.propgrid.SelectedObject = new FontComboBoxInPropertyGrid(); public class FontComboBoxInPropertyGrid { bool _cb; [Editor(typeof(FontComboBoxInPropertyGridEditor),typeof(System.Drawing.Design.UITypeEditor))] public bool Cb { get{return _cb;} set{_cb=value;} } } public class FontComboBoxInPropertyGridEditor : UITypeEditor { public override bool GetPaintValueSupported(ITypeDescriptorContext context) { return true; } public override void PaintValue(PaintValueEventArgs e) { // Have your custom method here to draw the FontComboBox } } Please let me know if you need further assiatance. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

FR Francois R. Renaud August 17, 2004 12:26 AM UTC

Thank you for the advice. I was trying to draw the FontListBox directly in UIEditor EditValue instead of using the method DropDownControl: FontListBox flb = new FontListBox(); edSvc.DropDownControl(flb);

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2004 08:25 PM UTC

Hi Francois, Thanks for the update. I would appreciate if you could create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and provide us with the following information : 1. A test sample that shows your implementation of this. 2. Does this "FontStyle Family property" that you are referring to belong to a custom control that you have created ? Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon